The French Institute in Skopje has the honor to invite you to a big regional meeting titled "The French Language in the Digital Age", which will take place on Tuesday, March 6, 2018, at the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy. The event will be officially opened by HE. Mr. Christian Timonie, Ambassador of France, at 11 o'clock.
The event aims to give a modern image of the French language in Macedonia and beyond and show that it is easily accessible for learning and interesting for the young generations.
The event consists of two central elements:
- Mini-hackathon on the topic "Development of new tools for learning the French language", which will be held at the laboratory of the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy in Skopje, at 8 am.
- Workshops / trainings for professors in / in French on the topic "Innovation in teaching through the use of digital tools", which will be held at the Amphitheater of the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, at 10 am
The event is held within the celebration of the Francophonie in Macedonia, with the support of the French Institute in Paris and in cooperation with the French Institute in Serbia, the Embassy of France in Kosovo, the Embassy of France in Albania, the Foundation "Prof. Dr. Dimitar Stamboliev, "the Center for Education Seavus, the Faculty of Information Sciences and Computer Engineering in Skopje, Semos Education and MOddou.
For two years we have been laughing, crying, yelling and scheming.... and, you know, also actually made a bit of game here and there. Now we want to celebrate in SKOPJE, MACEDONIA.
- and YOU are invited!
We are going to party like animals: Drink expensive local scotch and use sophisticated puns. There will be bands, DJs and a lot of dancing and probably a Fox.
- Shut Down
- DJ Game Over (Resident)
- DJ Goce (SAF) (Funky Fresh)
- DJ Chvare (Funky Fresh)
TICKETS ARE FREE AND GET THEM PERSONALLY FROM YOUR FAVORITE NAPNOKer.
FOR OUR FRIENDS FROM DK (and others that need to travel to join):
We seriously mean and would love if you could join us is Skopje. There are cheap direct flights from Copenhagen and Malmø with Wizz Air and we can help with hosting :) Come and join us!
Unique products from Macedonian artists will be presented at the Design and Wine Design Exhibition, which will take place on March 3 and 4 (Saturday and Sunday) at the newly opened CEED Hub Skopje (on the campus of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering). This weekend from 10am to 6pm you’ll be able to see unique jewelry, handmade greeting cards, leather products, delightful furniture pieces, creative children's wooden details, street fashion designs, home organic organic cosmetics, organic substrates for domestic plants, gifts for surprise, recycled designer clothes, handbags and woolen bags and many other interesting solutions.
Saturday, March 3 at 22:00h - 01:00h
A special Saturday… with special guests and special tastes!
Chiara Stella Renata (France) - vocal, ac. guitar, singer/sonwriter / Dejan Minoski (Germany/Makedonija) - keys, vocal / Cornelia Minoski (France) - vocal / Benni Herd (Germany)- vocal / Marko Chvarko (Makedonija) - keys, vocal
Reservations: 60 90 606
Wednesday February 28, 2018, 18:00 | French Institute in Skopje
On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between France and Macedonia , the French Institute in Skopje, in cooperation with the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy in Skopje , organizes the exhibition "The New Wave".
The opening of the exhibition takes place on the eve of March, in the wake of the opening of the month of the Francophonie .
The new wave is a movement in French cinematography in the late 1950s and early 1960s, through which the French film opened up for a different, new way of filming, which opposed the tradition. Social changes and change in the way of life, the desire to transform the film and break the past are at the heart of the New Wave.
Students of the Institute of Design and Engineering of Clothing at the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy through their creations will show their view of this phenomenon.
They worked under the mentorship of Lidija Georgiev , a renowned designer and professor at the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy in Skopje.
Three students, whose visit to the Paris Fashion Week was supported by the French Institute in Skopje, will share their experiences during this stay.
Sports Center „Boris Trajkovski“
- Gareth Emery; RE-born festival (20. 12. 2014)
- The nutcracker (16. 12. 2014)
- Cosi fan tutte (17. 12. 2014)
- Jaws (16. 12. 2015)
- Captain John Peoplefox (17. 12. 2014)
- Archelaus or Euripides returns to the Balkan (18. 12. 2014)
- Sex, drugs, and rock & roll (19. 12. 2014)
- Heated tongues (20. 12. 2014)
- The man who ate the whole world (23. 12. 2014)
- Captain John Peoplefox (24. 12. 2014)
- Hamlet (25. 12. 2014)
- Living in narrow shoes (26. 12 2014)
- Whose are you (27. 12. 2014)
- Jubilee celebration (18. 12 2014)
- New year’s eve children’s celebration (21. 12. 2014)
- Star dust (24. 12. 2014)
- Akiko returns (22. 01. 2015)
- Cyrillic (29. 01. 2015)
- Dream, Faith, Love (13.02.2015)
- Russian night (19. 02. 2015)
- B squared (26. 02. 2015)
- Great classics (12. 03. 2015)
- Romantic bass arias (19. 03. 2015)
- Apotheosis of dance (02. 04. 2015)
- Days of Macedonian music (09. 04. 2015)
- Symphonic concert (23. 04. 2015)
- Spanish guitar (07. 05. 2015)
- Video game (14. 05. 2015)