On the day of wine and in love 14.02. in cooperation with Tikveš Winery
Rock Kafana Rustikana 2.0 prepares you a different environment than the standard ones. New Indigo will be responsible for the musical part, and we will lower the price of Cuvee line to 600 denars. The event starts at 21:30, and for reservations and information call 075 478 134.
A special treat for you and your loved one with our Valentine's set menu, love songs and cozy ambience!
Special set menu: 2650 MKD/per couple & glass of Prosecco included.
Make your bookings before its too late! Book now: 071/238-522
Wednesday, Feb 14 at 20:30h - 00:00h
Distrikt Bar & Kitchen
Plostad Makedonija 7, 1000 Skopje
MKC Club & Restaurant this Wednesday, February 14th, invites you to enjoy love together with tango dance and music dance trip around the world with the inspirational sounds of Kalevala (Jasna Nikolovska Ovcarovska - singer; Vladimir Ovcarovski - guitar; Zoran Pavloski - double bass; Goran Spasevski - percussion).
With tango and wine MKC Club & Restaurant celebrates its first year of work.
Entrance is free!
Bonus: mini exhibition of tango photos from our milongas, author Anita Palceska.
All art lovers are welcome by "Family Tangovi" and Cultural Center "Koco Racin" - Skopje on Tuesday, February 13th at KO-RA Gallery form 7 pm to another traditional multimedia event - fourth year in a row, celebrating love through art on the eve of February 14th.
This year you can attend:
7.30 pm - Opening of the exhibition
8 pm - Projection of the documentary film “Tango Negro: African Roots of the Tango”, directed by Dom Pedro (a film about the influence of African culture and music in the process of creation of tango in Argentina and Uruguay due to the large number of African slaves who inhabited these areas in that period ....)
9.30 pm - Milonga - tango dance to which all tango dancers are invited, but those who do not dance are welcome as well
KO-RA Gallery is located in the former House of Builders – opposite the high school Josip Broz – Tito.
Entrance is free.
This Friday, February 9th, join the International Winter Bike to Work Day in Skopje hosted by НаТочак - NaTochak. Take out your bicycles from the garage, wipe the dust, inflate the tires and put them into operation much earlier than usual. Be an example to others that there is no bad weather, but only poor equipment.
Register on the site https://winterbiketoworkday.org/ and commit that you will bike to your everyday destination this Friday, synchronized with many people around the world. You can post your pictures with the international hashtag #WinterBikeToWorkDay or #WinterBikeToSchoolDay and / or the local: #WBTWDSkopje (for work) or #WBTSDSkopje (for education) and compliment yourselves for your transport choice that day.
The organizer invites cafes, bars, restaurants and all other business entities to engage in the celebration of this day by providing a variety of benefits, discounts and rewards for those who will bike to their localities and will buy their product / service.
Sports Center „Boris Trajkovski“
- Gareth Emery; RE-born festival (20. 12. 2014)
- The nutcracker (16. 12. 2014)
- Cosi fan tutte (17. 12. 2014)
- Jaws (16. 12. 2015)
- Captain John Peoplefox (17. 12. 2014)
- Archelaus or Euripides returns to the Balkan (18. 12. 2014)
- Sex, drugs, and rock & roll (19. 12. 2014)
- Heated tongues (20. 12. 2014)
- The man who ate the whole world (23. 12. 2014)
- Captain John Peoplefox (24. 12. 2014)
- Hamlet (25. 12. 2014)
- Living in narrow shoes (26. 12 2014)
- Whose are you (27. 12. 2014)
- Jubilee celebration (18. 12 2014)
- New year’s eve children’s celebration (21. 12. 2014)
- Star dust (24. 12. 2014)
- Akiko returns (22. 01. 2015)
- Cyrillic (29. 01. 2015)
- Dream, Faith, Love (13.02.2015)
- Russian night (19. 02. 2015)
- B squared (26. 02. 2015)
- Great classics (12. 03. 2015)
- Romantic bass arias (19. 03. 2015)
- Apotheosis of dance (02. 04. 2015)
- Days of Macedonian music (09. 04. 2015)
- Symphonic concert (23. 04. 2015)
- Spanish guitar (07. 05. 2015)
- Video game (14. 05. 2015)